1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cos From H4 To F1 And Husband Moving To Gc-ead

Discussion in 'Non-working nonimmigrant issues' started by kk16, Jan 25, 2017.

  1. kk16

    kk16 New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    I currently reside in the US on h4 and considering going back to school and changing the status to F1.

    My H4 and husband's H1 expires 24th may 2017, husband is considering moving to GC_EAD(i-485) after i file for COS.
    My Question is, Should my husband apply for H1 extension and wait until my COS is approved before moving on to GC-EAD for us to stay here legally?

Share This Page