1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaint against H1B Employer with DOLbased on article in the recent newsletter

Discussion in 'Audits, inspections, and sanctions' started by abhi.erpconsultant, Jun 4, 2012.

  1. abhi.erpconsultant

    abhi.erpconsultant Junior Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Hello Ron,

    I follow your news letters very regularly. Recently i have read your article on Fraud investigations: DOL WHD.


    I am in the same situation, my employer filed PWD and was way too high from what he was paying me from past 2yrs.But still he did not change the LCA and did not apply for another PWD again.Instead he filled my PERM and my PERM even got approved. Due to PWD being very high he was not applying for I-140 and I had to leave the employer.

    I was thinking of complaining against him as he was holding my payment for the time I worked at the client. I even paid all my H1B expenses and PERM expenses.I want to complain DOL , that I need the amount back which I paid him.

    After reading your article, Can I complaint to DOL regarding the PWD wage and what he was paying me as the employer accepted the PWD and went ahead and filed my PERM and was not paying me. Can I complain for the back wages for the PWD amount which was determined for the time I was with the employer.

  2. Ron Gotcher

    Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

Share This Page