1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can The Medical Exam For Adjustment Of Status (i-693) Be Done Outside Of The State I Live In ?

Discussion in 'Adjustment of status' started by hbk078, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. hbk078

    hbk078 Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    One of my friend resides in state of CT and he recently got RFE to perform medical examination(I-693) again ? As he is traveling a lot so can he apply/appear for medical exam for adjustment of status (I-693) to be done outside of the state he live in ? e.g. He is residence of Connecticut but can he appear for medical exam in state GA with USCIS approved civil surgeon/doctor ? I will greatly appreciate your earliest response in this matter.


Share This Page