1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can Prime vendor take any action on me for not joining the Project?- Urgent

Discussion in 'Consulting company issues' started by sunilchowdary, Feb 28, 2013.

1. sunilchowdary

sunilchowdary Junior Member

[h=2]Hi,
    I am in a tricky situation. Transferring from Full time to EVC model via consulting firm.
    I got a project and managed to get start day 15 days later, so that transfer can be applied.
    I got even better offer now. Can I by pass everything and join the new company.

I still have a week ahead to join the old project and initiate H1 transfer. Yes I have signed some documents and gave an e mail confirmation to vendor>

To Vendor and Client,
    I, , hereby confirm that I am ready, willing, and able to report to for my< Start date > start date with Client. I will be ready to begin work promptly at 9AM on that morning. I am ready to complete all the necessary paperwork by this evening. I have taken myself off the market, and I am available exclusively for this project at . In addition, I am also confirming I am not taking any trips back to India throughout the duration of this contract and if my current employer offers me an extension or a counter offer when I go to put in my notice, I am ready to turn it down and join Vendor project as agreed(if applicable). This is my 100% commitment.

Initials
    Signed,
    Employee

Vendor has my SSN and signed work order and background checks docs... Can any body(Consulting firm or vendor) take a legal action towards me.
    Bare in mind: I have not joined EVC yet.

Please reply. thank you[/h]