Hi Ron, I am on H4 and my husband in H1B has 140 approved from current employer. We are in US for more than 8 years in H1/H4. Currently my husband is working for a mid size consulting company and work at client site, and now he got a full time job offer from the client (big company). If he decides to take the job offer, he has to accept it by next week and they will file for H1 transfer shortly (based on 140 from current employer). He is little confused whether to take the job offer which may affect my H4 EAD as read from USCIS FAQ. In case if he decides to take the offer, he thinks it may take around 2 months for H1 transfer process and to start the employment with new employer. In this scenario, can i still go ahead and apply for H4 EAD next week with his current 140 approval? Any suggestions?