1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking for tax money for my dependants that arrived this year.

Discussion in 'Individuals' started by erickgomez, Oct 24, 2013.

  1. erickgomez

    erickgomez Junior Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    I have been supporting my wife and children in Guatemala for the last 5 years since I got my residence here in the US. My wife and children are now here and I was told that I can request the tax money that I paid in while they were in guatemala since I couldn't show them as dependants when they were in Guatemala. I would like to know how this works and what I need to do in order to file for this. I was told that I could report all of my travel expenses as well as report all of my expenses that I had to make in order to support them in Guatemala while I was working and living here.

    Thanks in advance.


Share This Page