1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application To The Dv Lottery With Usafis

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by John06, Jan 25, 2017.

1. John06

John06 New Member

Hello all,

I have some close friends who try every year the application process in order to have a Green Card. They probably disqualified and they weren't even informed about it. I think it is because they had some errors in the process.

One of them tried the application with USAFIS (They wrote in their website: "USAFIS GUARANTEES 100% participation in the Lottery!"). My friend tried it on the last three years with USAFIS and in the last lottery he won.

After him I started also the application with USAFIS and I succeeded to participate in the lottery as promised by them.

Is there anything else I can do in order to increase the chances to have a Green Card?

2. JoeF

JoeF Senior Member

Don't use such companies. Too many of them are shady. It is really simple to do it yourself.

3. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

John, as far as I know participating in the Green Card loterry process is really not easy, so I believe that if USAFIS helped you with this you can count on them. I usually don't believe in those kind of companies but USAFIS seems to be different and very helpfull, according to your post.
    Any way, I recommend you to call them and to ask them if there is anything else you can do.

4. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

As long as you read and follow the State Department instructions, your odds are the same as they would be if you hired someone to help you. This isn't rocket science.

5. John06

John06 New Member

Thank you Jimmy. I called USAFIS few days ago and they were very helpfull.
    USAFIS customer services that it's very important to have a good passport picture. Do you know something about this?

6. John06

John06 New Member

I though about doind it myself, but I heard a lot of good recommendations about USAFIS, and I want to try them.

I don't know about other companies, cuz it's the first time i'm doing it but I did heard a lot about USAFIS, so I have nothing to lose.
    Thank you

7. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Hey John, can you tell me about your experience with USAFIS if you already talked with them?
    I would like to recommend my friend to use USAFIS services, because I heared a lot of good recommendations, but I would like to hear from someone who actually did it.
    Can you help me?

8. John06

John06 New Member

Hey Jimmy, sure.
    After I used USAFIS services i can honestly tell you they were very helpfull. They made the process much more easy for me. I've never used any other company services so I can only recommend USAFIS. If your friend is looking for a professional company to help him, tell him to use USAFIS. I'm sure he will not regret :)

9. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Thank you John. I know he spoke to USAFIS and he is very pleased. I know he will start the process to get the Green Card with USAFIS so i'm pretty sure USAFIS will help him win the lottery.

10. John06

John06 New Member

Joef, to be honest I heard from a lot of people they won the Green Card lottery just thanks to USAFIS. I know USAFIS guarentee to participate the lottery for 100% . I don't about other companies but USAFIS actually helps. I am very pleased :)

11. John06

John06 New Member

I'm glad to hear that. USAFIS does help and they guarentee to participate the lottery for 100%, so USAFIS basiclly helps you with hardest part :)
    Good Luck

12. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Ron, do you know where I can find those instructions? I think it's easy to find them on usafis website, because I know they have a lot of information there. Any way, I contacted usafis and they are very helpfull and actually lead you through all the process.

13. John06

John06 New Member

I very agree with Jimmy. After using USAFIS services the all process is much more easier. USAFIS helped me and a lot of myfriends also. A friend of mine actually won the green card lottery thanks to USAFIS help.

14. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Does anyone have USAFIS contact information, like a phone number?
    My uncle wants to apply for the green card lottery, and I recommended him about USAFIS services, but I want him to speak with them directly.
    Thank you for your help guys.

15. John06

John06 New Member

Jimmy send me a PM, and I'll give you USAFIS phone number. You can call them and they will help your uncle. Also he can contact USAFIS via their website, so I recommend him to do so also.

16. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Thank you john, trying to get you for USAFIS phone number but without sucess. Any way, if anyone else have USAFIS phone number or contact info please PM me, I really could use their help, and helo my uncle. Thanks.

17. Stacy Boland

Stacy Boland New Member

Hello,
    If I want to immigrate from Croatia to USA, can I use USAFIS services? I want to know what USAFIS offers, where I can find information that? Can I trust them with the Green Card lottery?

Thank you.

18. John06

John06 New Member

Hey Stacy, I know a lot of people who used USAFIS services and were very pleased. As you can read upwards you can easily reach USAFIS through USAFIS website. You can also call them and they will help you and answer every question you have.
    Good Luck :)

19. Stacy Boland

Stacy Boland New Member

Thank you John. I looked up on USAFIS website and they do have a lot of information there. Does anyone here have USAFIS contact information so I can call them by myself? any way, i looked for information about immigration and USAFIS have a lot of articles about it, so it's very helpfull. Thank you.

20. Jimmyy

Jimmyy New Member

Hey Stacy, in case you haven't speak to USAFIS yet, you can get their contact information in their website. From my experience, they have a great staff, who are very professional and helpfull. Good Luck.