1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

485 rfe

Discussion in 'Employment verification issues' started by bailingma, May 15, 2012.

1. bailingma

bailingma Junior Member

I have received four RFE in one letter:

First RFE:

You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proffered position (if different from your current one), the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

My question:

What should my employer say in the letter to indicate the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist. Just simply repeating this sentence (the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist)will be enough?

The second RFE:

Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the U.S. This list shall include the name and location of each employer, the job titles, the exact dates of employment in the month/day/year format. Please note that the list must identify all employment undertaken as a student to include curricular practical training and optional practical training.

My question:

I remembered clearly the exact dates of start and end dates of my full-time jobs but was not able to provide the accurate dates of CPT and OPT. However I remembered the months and years. Two questions here: if I just put the month and year, will that be OK? USCIS asks the dates here. If not, can I just put the ball park figures of start and end dates. I tried to contact the employer of CPT and OPT but was not be able to get a hold of them.

Thanks

2. Ron Gotcher

Ron Gotcher Attorney at Law

Re: 485 rfe

Just give them the most accurate information that you can remember.