1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

35 Days+ Uscis Approved I-140 Not Reached Nvc

Discussion in 'Consular processing' started by Arnab, May 10, 2016.

1. Arnab

Arnab New Member

Hi Ron ,
    It has been 35 days and my approved I-140 has not reached the NVC. NVC says they have no record of my petition so far. I am starting to get worried now where my petition is. What timelines are you seeing for your clients for USCIS to NVC transfer ? Please note this is an amended approval which was initially incorrectly approved by USCIS for 485 and when my employer pointed out , they changed it to NVC and issued a new 797 for NVC.

Capture.JPG

2. Arnab

Arnab New Member

Hi Ron ,

Could you please comment ? 38 days and counting and file has not reached NVC . Very worried . What timelines are you seeing for I-140 transfers from USCIS to NVC ?

Many Thanks,
    Arnab

3. s_gan

s_gan Super Moderator

Are you be impacted by June VB ?

4. Arnab

Arnab New Member

Hi S_gan,
    Yes of course it has retrogressed . The whole idea of moving it back to 2004 is they know thats when demand is zero. But I was current till date. Hope to become current again in a few months if the whole USCIS to NVC petition transfer saga gets sorted out. Damn this wait .So stressful. In the age of cloud computing the USCIS still sends paper copies to NVC through snail mail which of course can get lost in the mountain of paperwork.

Hi Ron ,
    Could you please comment on the timelines you are seeing now for I-140 ? I have heard that I-140s take longer than I-130's.

5. Arnab

Arnab New Member

Just an update , NVC stated that it recieved my file from USCIS on 17th June. So it took 70 days for the file to reach from USCIS to NVC. Now NVC says it needs 14 days to generate a number for my file.