• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Bulletin Released

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/visabull..._march2013.pdf

I didn't see any development in EB2.. :-(

Re: March Bulletin Released

Looks like no movement or even further retrogression for EB 2 india till July Bulletin, based on the comments in March Bulletin

D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS (April June)

Employment Second:

Worldwide: Current

China: Three to six weeks

India: No movement. Despite the established cut-off date having been held for the past five months in an effort to keep demand within the average monthly usage targets, the amount of demand being received from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Offices for adjustment of status cases remains extremely high. Should the current rate of demand continue, it is likely that at some point the cut-off date will need to be retrogressed in an effort to hold demand within the FY-2013 annual limit.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulabroad View Post
      Looks like no movement or even further retrogression for EB 2 india till July Bulletin, based on the comments in March Bulletin

D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS (April June)

Employment Second:

Worldwide: Current

China: Three to six weeks

India: No movement. Despite the established cut-off date having been held for the past five months in an effort to keep demand within the average monthly usage targets, the amount of demand being received from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Offices for adjustment of status cases remains extremely high. Should the current rate of demand continue, it is likely that at some point the cut-off date will need to be retrogressed in an effort to hold demand within the FY-2013 annual limit.
      Well, no surprises here, right ? The possible EB-2I "further retrogression" was the only unexpected (bad) news I guess.

-A

Comment

Originally posted by adiboss007 View Post
        Well, no surprises here, right ? The possible EB-2I "further retrogression" was the only unexpected (bad) news I guess.

-A
        So further retrogression means that dates will stay sept 04 for EB2 India till june and then retrogress further back in 2004 or 2003??

Comment

More EB3 to EB2 porting happening that's increasing the demand more than the available visas
          Many companies are willing to do this porting for their employees
          The wait continues........

Comment

More EB3 to EB2 porting happening that's increasing the demand more than the available visas
            Many companies are willing to do this porting for their employees
            The wait continues........

Comment

The demand data that was released in Jan '13 was favorable for a cut off date in to early 2007 but with the comments of further retrogression for EB2I on USCIS website, the future looks very bleak. I can't believe there are more than 800 transfers this quarter from EB3 to EB2 prior to 2004! My PD is Feb 2007 and it does look like it will take another 4 years to get greened. Really frustrating wait.

Comment

The demand data that was released in Jan '13 was favorable for a cut off date in to early 2007 but with the comments of further retrogression for EB2I on USCIS website, the future looks very bleak. I can't believe there are more than 800 transfers this quarter from EB3 to EB2 prior to 2004! My PD is Feb 2007 and it does look like it will take another 4 years to get greened. Really frustrating wait.

Comment

Working...
                X