X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM Denied twice.

My 6th year ends on Feb 25th 2013. My employer filed for PERM in sep 2011 and the PERM went to Audit State and finally got rejected.I live in Austin,Texas and the reason for rejection is ' newspaper used - Austin Statesman'. The labor department challenged the usage of austin statesman.
    In sep 2012, my employer filed an another application for PERM, same job title and different job duties. Dec 20th 2012,I came to know that it was rejected. reason being - duplicate application.

I have only 2 months in my H1B, I can recapture some 2 more months, but that is all to it.
    My lawyer (company) suggested 2 options - To file for an another PERM with a different job title or to change locations and file for PERM.

I'm in a very dicey situation and I don't know what to do. Please help me. Any insight is appreciated.

Re: PERM Denied twice.

I'm sorry, but you have to discuss this with the lawyer representing you. I am ethically prohibited from commenting on cases where people are already represented by counsel.
    Ron

James Ronald Gotcher
    Global Immigration Partners
    4505 Las Virgenes Road, Suite 107
    Calabasas, CA 91302

818-914-6482
    Inquiries@GotcherLaw.com

Comment

Working...
    X