Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 pre-adjudication

Ron,

If I-485 was filed and the priority date is not current, USCIS pre adjudicates the application.

How would some one know whether his I-485 application is pre-adjudicated ?

will LUD be updated if you register an application with USCIS online system ?

Thanks,

Re: I-485 pre-adjudication

You don't know. If you don't hear anything from them after a year or so, you may presume that they have favorably pre-adjudicated your case.
    Ron

James Ronald Gotcher
    Global Immigration Partners
    4505 Las Virgenes Road, Suite 107
    Calabasas, CA 91302

818-914-6482
    Inquiries@GotcherLaw.com

Comment

or you can take an infopass and ask the officer abt your application status
      thats how I found out that mine was pre-approved (my infopass was for an expedited AP request though)

Comment

Originally posted by sid21177 View Post
        thats how I found out that mine was pre-approved (my infopass was for an expedited AP request though)
        e
        Hello Sid,

Does it mean the local USCIS office's have more information on the case than what we see with USCIS online case status system ?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by sid21177 View Post

Hi sid21177,

Cud you please elaborate more on your Infopass appointment to expedite AP.

- what was the reason to expedite AP
          - which Asc
          - did provide any supporting documentation
          - what were the questions asked
          - what was the result (did you get the AP)

I want to expedite my AP bcos I have to travel to India urgently for my father-in-law medical issues . Thank you for your time

Comment

- what was the reason to expedite AP
            for sorting out some time critical financial issue which required my physical presence

- which Asc
            Phoenix USCIS office, not ASC

- did provide any supporting documentation
            no, I simply requested if something can be done, showed the officer my confirmed flight ticket

- what were the questions asked
            none really

- what was the result (did you get the AP)
            nothing but a waste of time unfortunately :(, the officer asked me to mail the docs/proof to NSC where my application was pending to request expedited processing, but guaranteed nothing. The only benefit I got was to know my I-485 is pre-approved

Yours might be different, since you have a medical emergency, no harm in trying

Comment

Working...
            X